What To Do
- Wash and dry your hands before handling, inserting or removing your contacts.
- Throw your contact lenses in the trash before going to bed.
- Cosmetics, lotions, soaps, creams and deodorants can irritate your eyes, so use with care.
- Put your contact lenses in before applying makeup and remove your lenses before taking your makeup off.
- Follow up with your eye doctor for a yearly exam.
What Not To Do
- Do not sleep in your daily disposable contact lenses.
- Don’t swim or go into hot tubs while wearing your daily disposable contact lenses.
- Don’t wear daily disposable contact lenses for more than one day.
- Do not share contact lenses with other people.
How to Put In Contact Lenses
How to Take Out Contact Lenses